COVA is pleased to be able to offer scholarship opportunities to members who meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have been a member for at least one year.
- Scholarships are only available for training related to the volunteer administration field
- Scholarships may cover up to half of the professional development or conference fees, not to exceed $200.
- The Training and Development Committee and COVA Board of Directors evaluate each application on a first-come-first-served basis. Determination of scholarships will be based upon a point scale, indicated throughout application.
- Applications must be submitted at least 1 month prior to the conference or training deadline to allow for processing and selections to be made.
Applications are reviewed and awardees chosen at monthly COVA Board of Directors meetings.
Download an application here.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Council of Volunteer Administrators of Metro Atlanta, Inc.
PMB# 311 931 Monroe Drive NE, Ste A102
Atlanta, GA 30308