Annual COVACon 2021 Volunteer Management Conference
Keynote Speaker - Lesley-Ann Drake, Executive Director at Path to Shine.
The Rev. Lesley-Ann Drake is a deacon in the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta. She began working full-time for Path To Shine® in January 2011.
Path To Shine® is a mentoring and tutoring program for elementary-school children in North and Middle Georgia.
On March 10, 2020 Deacon Lesley-Ann Drake received the Nikki J. Randall Servant Leadership Award from the Georgia Women's Legislative Caucus, a bipartisan group of women legislators. Lesley-Ann was honored for her work with Path To Shine®
- 1:00-1:15 pm: Welcome and Icebreaker
- 1:15-2:00 pm: First Breakout Session
- New professionals: Essential Tools for Volunteer Management (Donna Roper & Kelley Ubersterner)
- Seasoned professionals: Volunteer Management Action Plan (Debra Brook)
- 2:00-2:15 pm: Break
- 2:15-3:00 pm: Second Breakout Session
- Data Metrics for Volunteers (Tim Suda)
- Conflict Management (Heather Staniszewski & Marisa Atencio)
- 3:00-4:00 pm: Finding Your Story (Lesley-Ann Drake)
- 4:00-4:15 pm: Wrap-Ups, Thank you, Next Steps
6:00 pm: COVACon Happy Hour, Wild Heaven Beer, 1020 White Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30310